Latest from Abdallah Khasib
Egyptian article and script writer
Latest from Ally R.
A free lance journalist working from Damascus
Anshuman Kukreti is a professional writer and a keen follower of the job market in gulf. His latest article focuses on the job scenario in Bahrain.
Latest from Anshuman Kukreti
Ashoka is the largest platform for social entrepreneurs. Ashoka Arab World envisions an Everyone a Changemaker™ world.
Latest from Asmaa AbuLatifa
- Top 13 MENA Universities You Can Study In!
- Ibrahim Faraj In Gaza: Unique Photography And Photographer
- From the Past till the Present: Arabic Tattoos
- Shady Srour Parody...Don't Lend People Money, It Gives Them Amnesia!
- Funny Arab Guideline In 10 Simple Steps!
- What Do Arabs Eat For Breakfast? 6 Arabic Breakfast Combinations
Latest from Asmaa Yaseen
Latest from BarakaBits
Latest from Barakabits Admin
- Is your child spending too much time on websites like Facebook?
- Arab American Radio; Fusion Music, Comedy, and New Programming
- فيروز وغزة توأم يصدح بصوت واحد: إيه في أمل!
- الدسوقي تصنع لوحاتها من مكياجها
- من هم فريق موقع 12 تك || 12Tech التقني؟ وكيف تستطيع الانضمام إليهم؟
- ملاحقة الهدف: الخطوة الأولى لتصبح إنسانا منتجا!
Latest from Dana Ghzawnah
- AraVid, A Passion For Teaching and Learning Languages
- Ajar Online, a Fintech Startup Based in Kuwait
- Hopes are Up for the First Pakistani Horror Movie, Pari.
- International Babywearing Week – all about babywearing!
- Arab Women Changing Misconceptions of Diabetes
- Spring Fashion, Joyful Designs by Sara Yasso
I am an exquisite Palestinian-American acquainted to deprived societies and always hopeful for the best. Studying Biology, I wish to grow in the knowledge of all minute aspects of life and inevitably be able to aid those who can not help themselves.
Latest from Dana Jaber
To write is to let go of inhibitions and restrictions. To write is to be.
Latest from Dilwin Kaur
- Documenting Iran Via Instagram
- Emirati Figure Skater Aims for 2018 Winter Olympics
- Packing A Punch On It’s Second Year Round!
- A Minute With Zaina Kanaan On Why Up-Cycling Is The Way To Ride!
- 10 Breathtaking Museums in the Middle East
- Middle Eastern Music Makes Waves At The Le Printemps De Bourges Festival!
Latest from Dima Masri
- One-of-a-kind Street Art Event next Thursday in the Streets of Amman
- 30 Ramadan Memories Shared by 30 Countries around the World
- SEP- Every Stitch Tells a Story and Supports Palestinian Women Refugees
- Join Cycling4Palestine 2016 in Jordan & Palestine this Friday
- REGISTER NOW: Disrupt!/Music!/ in Amman
- Discover Petra with Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
ربّ قلمِ أمسكته روح الفتى لا أنامله ، طالبة صحافة وإعلام في جامعة بيرزيت كاتبة صاعدة ومدونة لدى مدونات الجزيرة مُناظرة دُوَلية أهوى القراءة التصوير والمونتاج ♥
Dubai Laughing is the UAE's leading professional comedy company. Over the years we've established a reputation for providing the highest quality comedy nights throughout the Emirates, showcasing a mix of homegrown and international talent in our fun and interactive events. Dubai Laughing's weekly shows have redefined the UAE comedy scene, developing the frequency and standard of performers and offering comedy lovers real value for money. In addition to our legendary events, Dubai Laughing offers companies a range of professional humour solutions, including comedy event management, corporate training, professional Emcees and copywriting. Our expert team works closely with each client to ensure complete satisfaction, because as we know better than anyone else, "humour ain’t no joke..."
Latest from Dubai Laughing
Latest from Eman Hussein
- Deena Mousa’s 'Hemostate V-Seal' Impacts the Medical World
- After 8 Years, Basra Museum Finally Opens Its First Gallery
- Handmade Glass in Tunisia to Revive Ancestral Industry
- Wheelchair Karate Player Eman Mourad Wins a Gold Medal
- “Barakah Meets Barakah” Saudi Film to Speak to the Youth
- Take the Challenge to Learn One of the Most Difficult Languages
فلسطينية الأصل أدرس صحافة وإعلام أهوى القراءة وكتابة التقارير أحيا بتفاؤل وأمل على عكس الحياة الواقعية المليئة بالأخطار
Latest from eman press
Latest from Fady Mansour
Swedish Tufts University graduate and culture enthusiast. Bridging cultural gaps is my hope. Food, sweets, fashion, music, movies, books, and nature are my passions. Eye turned towards the Middle East and South Asia. Founder of the blog A teaspoon of (لیمون) zest, a blog devoted to sharing the beauty of cultures in the Middle East (and South Asia).
Latest from fridajosch
- Have Your Coffee with a Side of TV Show at These Middle Eastern Cafes
- Spreading Breast Cancer Awareness through Music in Saudi Arabia
- Shab-e Yalda: a night of red and poetry
- eL Seed bringing people together through calligraffiti
- 3 videos that will make you reflect on the art scene in today’s Iran
- Attention All Runners: Now Is the Time to Participate in a Middle Eastern Marathon!
Hasheemah is a graduate of nutrition and dietetics from Birzeit University. Aside from her interest in food and health, she identifies as a writer. She manages her own blog at norestrictionsonwords.wordpress.com and has written for various publications.
Latest from Hasheemah Afaneh
- Old City of Hebron Declared UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bus 47: On A Journey Around the Middle East Without Boundaries
- Paper Airplanes: Right to Education for Syrian Refugees
- Racers Run for a Recognition of Palestine On The Map
- Music in Jordan: Naya All-Female Music Band
- 4 Eid Al-Adha Rituals that Changed For You Since You Were 10
I am an enthusiastic writer that likes to provide helpful information for people who like travel, live and work in the UAE.
Latest from Ibtisaam
I was born in Palestine but raised with the fireflies in Georgia. My teenage years were spent being the Muslim nerd who was known as the bookworm of the school. That followed me back to Palestine, to develop into being the girl with the big vocabulary. I spent most of my high-school days cursing Newton for not eating that apple. My English Literature Bachelor's degree was only obtained because I'm a nerd for literature and my minor in Translation pretty much pays the bills, thank you Birzeit University.Creative writing is my passion and reading is my escape from reality into a world where everything is the way you imagine it to be.
Latest from Israa Elkhatib
- Here’s What The Top Debt Consolidation Companies Have In Common
- Random Video Calling Apps: Your Doorway to the World
- Arabian Falcon Holidays: Everything You Need to Know
- Socially Powerful: Global Influencer Agency Taking Over UAE
- The Steps of Identifying the Trading Trend
- A Foreigners Guide to Dubai
A little bit of everything.
Latest from Jana Al Mawed
- 10KSA Is For Her, For You, For Every Single One of Us – ChallengeToChange ME
- TechWadi Annual Forum 2015: Dr. Bern Shen on Medical Technology
- TechWadi Annual Forum 2015: An Interview with Dr. Sherif Kamel
- عزوتي: A Solidarity Restaurant
- Hassan AbdulJawad: A Young Music Composer
- #BuyPens: When a Pen is Mightier Than a Sword
Poet, writer and teacher Jennifer MacKenzie grew up on Bloomcrest Dr. in Bloomfield Hills, MI, which inspired her to wonder about places with patterns other than floral. Following her education at Wesleyan University's College of Letters and the University of Iowa's Writers Workshop, she followed a zig-zag course that included a pilgrimage across the top of Spain and a long sojourn in Syria in pursuit of the language of Muhammad al-Maghout and Moudthaffar al-Nawwab. While in Damascus she completed the books of poems "Distant City" and "My Not-My Soldier" (forthcoming from Fence Books) and edited the magazine Syria Today. Her poems and essays can be found in numerous journals including the Kenyon Review online, Guernica, Quarterly West, and Lungfull. She currently lives in New York.
Latest from Jennifer MacKenzie
- Samah Al-Tantawy, The Woman Who Made Stoplights Talk
- Wild Guanabana – Choose Your Own Adventure
- Resala – Books, Buildings, and HealthCare for Needy Children
- WATCH: In Besieged Yarmouk, This Serenade Will Melt Your Heart
- Meet the Full Spectrum of Being Lebanese
- Breathe the Change You Want to See: In Ramallah, Yoga Spreads Resilience
Jessica Foreman is a Durham University graduate specialising in business and lifestyle based writing. She has developed her skills on projects surrounding The British Broadcasting Company, and running a print and online based magazine whilst at university. She is currently looking towards starting her Masters in Mobile and Personal Communications as well as broadening her horizons through travelling.
Latest from Jessica Foreman
Freelance writer at Baraka bits. A dreamer wanting to have a positive footprint on society and bring joy to others. Success stories and inspiring people are my muses, optimism is my life choice. Interested in all things relating to social entrepreneurship, social development, social justice, peace, women's rights, child safety and development, art and illustration, health, education and psychology.
Latest from laraariss
Latest from Latifa Nehlawi
An auditor, educator, researcher and editor. Leila, was born in the US and moved to Palestine at the age of 10. She enjoys spending her time managing BarakaBits English Writer Team, making sure everything is written to perfection. She holds a BA in Accounting and a Masters in Business Administration.
Latest from Leila Amer
- Smiling Can Make a Difference: Here are 5 Reasons Why It’s So Important
- Zoomaal is Launching “GivingLoop” for the Sustainability of Nonprofits & Social Enterprises
- Palestinian Embroidery: Becoming Part of Contemporary Fashion
- Do your IBS Symptoms worsen during Ramadan? Here are 7 tips that will help
- Vote for Change & Help Dubai's 'The Venture' Finalist Win
- Jusoor's Fourth Annual Global Conference: Paths Toward Success in Europe for Syrians
Lena Kassicieh, a socio-cultural researcher, journalist and photographer, brings a diverse analytical perspective to BarakaBits. Of Palestinian descent, Lena writes inspiring stories about individuals and organizations working to improve their local communities. Her love of the MENA region shines through her work, and her energy, voice and perspective have been a cornerstone of BarakaBits vision.
Latest from Lena Kassicieh
- A Tribute to Sami Haven
- A Photography Project That Shows A Community in Iran Few Know About
- I Learn: An Initiative That Uses Education as a Platform for Change
- 8 Stunning Images That Will Make You Book a Ticket to Oman
- The Chain Effect: Encouraging Sustainable Transport in Beirut
- Cultivating an Active Fitness Community for Women in Saudi Arabia
Latest from leokroonen
Latest from Lina Imtair
Latest from Lina Samad
- How Linkin Park Called on Humanity in Music Videos
- Bait Byout LARP Program in Palestine Re-enacting Imagination
- Enjoy Open Mics? Check out Sard Spoken Word!
- Gaza's First English Library: Gaza Connects with the World
- Educate a Student with edSeed
- Winner of Arab Idol's 4th Season is Palestinian Yaqoub Shaheen
Latest from Maen Saa
- A Day in the Life of A College Student
- Destroying Stereotypes About Arabs and The Arab World
- Kubra Dagli: Breaking Championships and Stereotypes
- So You’ve Been Invited Into An Arab Home
- Enjoy the best of Fusion Music at Al Hakawatya Concert in Egypt
- Can You Sing? Do Yourself a Favor and Sign Up for The Voice
Latest from Mariam Afifi
- الأهرامات السودانية .. إرثٌ تاريخيٌ سودانيٌ عريق لا يواجهُ اليوم إلا النسيان
- الفنانة الفلسطينية منى حاطوم تشعُّ بنجمها الفنيّ أرجاء العالم
- تماثيل فنية فريدةٍ من نوعها لكونها وليدةُ الخردة البالية من يدي التركي كجه جي
- دينا أمين ومشروعها الذي يوصلُ رسالة كل منتجٍ فائضٍ على شكلِ قصة وفن
- أكلاتٌ شعبيةٌ مميزة من مناطق مختلفة حول الشرق الأوسط
- "شمس الهاشمية" إنجازٌ جديدٌ من إنجازات الجامعة الأردنية الهاشمية
Latest from Mary Alusin
Latest from Maryam Al Tibi
Latest from Mayssa Nahlawi
- FROM FRUSTRATION TO INSPIRATION; NUQAT CONNECTS THE DOTS
- Not Who We Are Shows Syrian Women Undaunted By Tough Odds
- Contemporary Kingdom: A Grand Entrance To The Saudi Art Scene
- مات الملك، وعاش حبُّ الأطفال للحياة
- The King Dies But These Kids’ Love Of Theater Is Still Thriving
- Get Ready, Get Set…Get Sustainable With Green Truck Recycling
Latest from Mohammad Ismaeel
- اسطنبولي الذي لايكِّل.. في تظاهرة مسرحية تضع “صور” في المشهد مُجدداً
- بير حكايا: فضاء إلكتروني يحكي قصص طلاب وموظفي ومجتمع بيرزيت بشكلٍ شيّق
- المسرح التونسي والعربي على موعد في تظاهرة صفاقس عاصمة الثقافة العربية
- آية هاني لا يُمكن أن تدخل المطبخ إلا وتخرج منه بلوحة فنية مرسومة بمواد غذائية!
- مهرجان أيام قرطاج السينمائي 27: بصمة نجوم السينما حاضرة في يوبيله الذهبي
- هل كنتَ تعرف هذه الأمثال والحكم العربية عن الخيل من قبل؟
MoveSouq.com helps people in the UAE quickly and easily get connected to home service providers such as movers, cleaners, maintenance companies and more. People can request to receive quotes directly from service providers or can ask the MoveSouq team to select a range of providers for them. MoveSouq also maintains a customers reviews section for each of their listed partners, so people have the chance to evaluate service quality before requesting quotes from a company. And it's all for FREE!
Going through life at light-speed.
Latest from Murhaf Abdalqader
Latest from Mustafa Al Hayali
- Desert Breath: A Stunning 100,000 m2 Art Installation
- This Mobile Games Company is Changing the Arabic Gaming World
- Saudi Startup Dokkan Afkar Secures Investment
- This is Lebanon’s First Animated Web Series
- 5 Syrian Success Stories from Across the Globe
- You’ve Never Heard the Pokemon Theme Song Like This Before
The name's Nichole! I'm four feet and eleven inches of too much to handle. I believe that the pen is mightier than the sword. Well thank heavens for that, because I can't lift anything heavier than a pen.
Latest from Nichole Nikoliovich
Writer & reporter with the Bahraini based magazines CO-EDS, Arabian Homes & Business in Gulf. Author of the -soon to be released- poetry book 'Solace.'
Latest from noorasharrab
- The Kale Project Palestine: Inspiring Local Farmers in Palestine
- Jordan Unites All Faiths in Under 3 Minutes with The Gift of Love
- #ToRebuildGaza is Connecting Volunteers Globally, from Chicago to Gaza
- Jordan Leads a United Nations Initiative on World Interfaith Harmony Week
- Empowering Women: Free Training for Women Entrepreneurs in Jordan
Creative Director and Founder of Smpl Media, a Creative Design and Marketing Agency working with change makers striving for the empowerment of Women in the Arab world. Osama also provides training on Conscious Customer Care and Positive Attitude.
Latest from oalshu
كاتب مقيم في العاصمة الأردنية عمان، يعمل في الحقل الصحافي، التحرير و الترجمة منذ العام 2009. تشمل اهتماماته مجالات السياسة، القضايا الاجتماعية، الفنون و التكنولوجيا.
Hi! We're Project Pen, we're from Amman, Jordan. We publish stories in English and Arabic, from young writers all over the Middle East - to readers of a new generation. We're building the biggest content hub for stories in the region, and connecting authors with each other along the way. So, if you have an imagination, we want to meet it. Sign up to projectpen.com today, tell us a story, and yours might be the next one that we publish!
Latest from Project Pen
- الأردن: دِسربت!/كتب!/ فعالية لتحويل الأفكار في عالم النشر إلى مشاريع مربحة
- غادة خليفة: هل أكتب لك عن غادة التي تكتب، أم التي ترسم؟
- Artists Bringing Up Artists: An Interview with Cairo’s Twins Cartoon
- قمة الألعاب الإلكترونية 2014 في الأردن: رواية القصص وتحديات صناعة المحتوى
- Creating A Platform for Dialogue: An Interview with Cartoonist Khartoon!
- Meet the Man Making the Middle East’s First Ever Anime
Latest from Radia Androun
- We Love Reading; An Arab Initiative Making Children into Leaders
- Top 4 Arab Satirists that Make You LOL
- Creative Lenses Show the Beauty of Al Ain City
- Running For Their Lives: The 210km Race To Beat Childhood Cancer
- Pop-Up Game Festival Teaches How To Face Any Challenge
- Siege Cuisine: How To Survive On Herbs And Optimism
BarakaBits Founder & Chief Optimist
Latest from Rama Chakaki
- TechWadi & Google for Entrepreneurs’ MENA Roadshow – Join Now!
- We’re Giving Away 1 Ticket to Techcrunch Disrupt 2015 in SF
- We Know How Internships Benefit Youth; Here’s How Interns Benefit Your Business
- Aging Gracefully: 5 Tips From My Grandmother’s Generation
- Apply for this Scholarship Opportunity in Public Health at the AUB
- Ramadan Reflections: What Does This Month Mean?
Founder of C3 - the worlds first platform for crowdsourcing commercial copyright infringement. Egyptian Made! Also author of How It All Got Started books (hiphopteaches.com)
Latest from Ramsey Mullaney
Palestinian journalist and film-maker
Latest from Reeman Bustami
Latest from Riham K
- دون أن يتجاوزوا الـ 17 تونس تقدم عباقرتها في المسابقات الدولية للعلوم والتكنولوجيا
- الجزائرية: لماذا هي أصعب اللهجات العربية؟
- فنون الشارع في قصر هلال وبدأ المهرجان اليوم
- شقيقتان مغربيتان تركتا نقاد الفن في العالم فاغري الأفواه
- نحو تكنولوجيا تدرك بماذا نشعر: رنا القليوبي تتحدث في تيد المرأة 2015
- من رسم على جسر الفنون بباريس بعد أن أزيلت أقفال العشاق منه؟
Latest from Sadad Talhouni
- 10 Types of Teachers You Will Meet in an Arab School
- The B-Boys of Palestine Will Show You What Breakdancing Is All About
- Short Film “Baghdad Messi” Shortlisted for the Oscars
- This Jordanian Opera Singer’s Voice Will Blow Your Mind Away
- Lebanese Website Shahiya Will Be Acquired for $13.5 Million
- Have You Heard of Kngine, Egypt’s Answer to Google?
Engineer planning and architecture
Latest from sahar shuhaiber
Latest from Salma Howeedy
- Salam LADC and Cirquenciel- Spreading Peace through Circus acts
- Pink Warriors– Egypt’s first ever American Football Girls Team
- A Ramadan Custom- El Mesaharaty
- Ramadan Aman: Raising Awareness about Road Safety during Ramadan
- Calling All Hackers: International Center Based in UAE Promotes Peace Through Creativity, Technology, and Innovation
- Lasting Impressions: UAE’s “Royal Photographer” at Sharjah Art Museum
Sami Haven was born in Amman, Jordan, in 1987. His mother is originally from Yabroud, Syria, and his father is English born in the Caribbean. He grew up in his grandmother's house in Jabal al-wehbdeh, in the heart of Amman. In 2003 Sami moved to Al-Saru, on the outskirts of Amman, where he studied graphic design at Al Ahliyya University, graduating with the highest grades of his class. In 2005 he moved to Rome, Italy, where he did his masters in Photography. Sami worked with the world's most famous photographers like Steven Klein and Oliviero Toscani, along with many others. His works have been included in the Biennale of Venice directed by Kazuyo Sejima, Paris-Photo, and also in Tokio. After working in various editions of X-FACTOR Italia - making video clips for the contestants - in theatre with Fendi, and in the high fashion industry, Sami felt there was something missing, and so he decided to go to Gaza, Palestine, because it is an example of resistance and humanity, and to try and contrast the image constructed by the Western media that serves only the powerful. Today Sami is co-funder and part of an on growing conceptual group called Jasmine. A group united through passion against fear, a smell that's to spread out from the Mediterranean like a virus, to contaminate the world with Love, and heal from indifference. All can be part, and all shall be armed: Culture, Art, Music and Sport shall be our weapons of mass construction.
Latest from Sami Haven
Latest from Samira Jamil
Shifting Sands is a newly launched UAE publishing platform focused on empowering local & regional writers in the Middle East. With an emphasis on digital publishing, our vision is to spread awareness on inspiring ideas, thoughts and stories, by by creative innovative and unique books, combining literary delight with innovative technology.
Shirin Wertime graduated from the College of William & Mary in the US with a degree in Government and French & Francophone Studies. As a 2010 Boren Critical Languages Scholar she spent one year studying Arabic in Syria and Morocco. Her study of languages and passion for travel have taken her to over 20 countries. Shirin is particularly interested in the Middle East and North Africa given her Iranian-American background and time spent living and studying in the Arab world. She hopes to pursue an internationally focused career in the realm of development and/or sustainability.
Latest from Shirin Wertime
- Norooz: A Delight for the Senses
- Young Filmmakers Put Saudi Cinema on the Map
- Meet Beam Wallet, the App That’s Revolutionizing the Way You Shop
- BarakaBits’ Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for 2014
- Forget “300”, Meet the Real Xerxes in This Great New Comic
- Can You Guess What These Famous Celebrities Have in Common?
TJ Misra is Head of Corporate Communications at BarakaBits. She has a Masters in International Affairs, with a speciality in Security and Conflict Management. She grew up in Manhattan, New York and San Francisco, California, and comes to BarakaBits after 4 years of living in Geneva, Switzerland. There she co-founded the first company specialized in transnational affairs and technology. TJ has worked building public-private partnerships across many sectors and borders, and has almost 10 years of communications industry experience.
Latest from TJ Misra
Journalist, globetrotter, and determined idealist. Since Valentina left her home country of Argentina, she has searched for ways to build bridges between cultures and foster dialogue. Her previous work in international organizations in Italy and Germany fed her passion for the world of development, while her 8-year journalistic experience in Argentina and Egypt increased her curiosity for everything that challenges the stereotype. She holds a BA in Journalism and a Masters in Peace Studies with a specialization in Human Rights.
Latest from Valentina Primo
- Five Music Bands that Rock the Middle East
- She Went From Gaza to Glasgow, and Smashed All Prejudice on Arab Women On the Way
- 5 Quotes to Feed Your Mind and Soul
- Programs Our Graduate Students Would Love to See in Palestine
- 10 Things You Can Do to Brighten Up Someone’s Day
- 6 Physical Activities You Can Do to Improve Your Overall Mental Health
Latest from Walid Dib
Latest from Wula Mohsin
Latest from Yara Qudah
Latest from Yaser Murtaja & Rushdi Sarraj
Latest from Yazan Hidmi
شاب مواظب متفائل و طموح اكرس حياتي للخير، أشرب من أنهار المعرفة واتسكع على شواطئ بحار الحكمة واتقي امواج الهلاك والجهل. لي هدف سام في رحلة عمري اسعى دوما صوب تحقيقها لانال من احلامي واحظرها إلى الواقع.
Latest from بلال محمد
- موزة الربان: مؤسسة منظمة المجتمع العلمي العربي وصوت أنثوي ينادي بتجسيد روح العلم
- تكسي كريم.. من أزمة المواصلات إلى نقل مريح وآمن
- ابراهيم الفقي.. رغم رحيلهِ إلا أن صوتهُ وكلماتهُ لم يرحلا
- فتيات سوريات يحولن منفاهن إلى عالم إبداعي عماده صناعة الدمى الخشبية
- عبير: اسمٌ لفتاة ارتبط بصناعة اكسسوارات من الورد
- حملة كتاب ”فتيات غزة“ الفوتوغرافي لدعم الفتيات في غزة المحاصرة
أنهيت دراستي الجامعية في الأدب الإنجليزي والترجمة من جامعة بيرزيت عام 2017، بعد أن كنت هاوية للكتابة والشعر والرسم منذ ولادتي وحتى اليوم.
Latest from زينب سمارة
- جت في السوستة.. من استشارة بخصوص مرض ذكوري إلى مجموعة دعم حقيقية!
- مع تميم: برنامج تعرضه Aj+ ليروي القصة شعرا
- أزر.. مشروع تخرج إنساني يصل إلى العالم!
- اجتاحت مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي في الأمس، فما هي قصة أمنية مع أكرم؟
- الفلسطينيون يتركون صلاة الجمعة بالمساجد ويقيمونها على نقاط التماس، ومسيحيون يشاركونهم صلاتهم!
- فيديو يظهر فلسطين كما لم تروها من قبل
Latest from منال حميدان
- قطاف الزيتون موسم للبهجة والفرح ورمزا للتعاون والإخاء
- فرقة “ابن عربي” ابداع يسحر العقول وجمال يأسر القلوب
- علاء الكردي " ديسباسيتو" النسخة العربية
- باليستايل: زينة أبو شعبان تتجه نحو عالم الموضة بطابع جميل ومختلف
- الزواج في اليمن.. مزيج تراثي من الجمال والغرابة
- ورود الوطن العربي، أنواعها وقصصها وخباياها كلها هنا!
خريجة كلية الإعلام – جامعة دمشق، طالبة ماجستير إعلام واتصال جماهيري في جامعة الشارقة كاتبة صحفية و محررة قسم اللغة العربية في بركة بيتس