When life gets noisy and stressful, it is always useful to count with pearls of wisdom to help quiet the mind, think more clearly and live more positively. Whether you call them quotes, affirmations or mantras, these five daily reminders will help you stay positive, ease your worries and focus on your well being.
1) “There is absolutely nothing about your present circumstances that prevents you from making progress, one step at a time”.
2) “Happiness is allowing yourself to be perfectly OK with ‘what is,’ rather than wishing for and worrying about ‘what is not.’ ‘What is’ is what’s supposed to be, or it would not be. The rest is just you, arguing with life”.
3) “Frustration and stress come from the way you react, not the way things are. Adjust your attitude today, and the frustration and stress is gone”.
4) “Be positive and smile right now, not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything”.
5) “Remember, letting go isn’t about having the courage to release the past; it’s about having the wisdom and strength to embrace the present”.
For more uplifting daily bits and stories, visit Challenge 2 Change.
Interested in more uplifting quotes and daily affirmations? Check this book out: