Last week, we listed 10 ways you could do to make your daily life happier, easier and generally better. Below, we listed 10 more. Simple changes can make a world of difference!
11) Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan
salmon, broccoli, almonds and walnuts.
12) Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13) Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and
flowing energy into your life.
14) Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires,
issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot
control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15) Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away
like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17) Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18) Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
19) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20) Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21) You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
What do you think about this list? Agree? Disagree?