Life is short. All of us, sometimes, go through times where we feel in need of guidance. We listed one Yemeni superman’s tips for leading a better life, through just simple changes you can make on a daily basis. Stay tuned for more tips in the coming weeks!
1) Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It
is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3) Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4) When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
‘My purpose is to __________ today.’
5) Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6) Play more games and read more books than you did in 2007.
7) Make time to practice prayer. It provides us with daily fuel for
our busy lives.
8) Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9) Dream more while you are awake.
10) Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food
that is manufactured in plants.
Do you have any tips for how to live a better life? Tell us in the comments below, and we may use them in a follow-up post!