There are a lot of moving companies out there waiting to help you with your move that it can be overwhelming to choose one, so here are 5 things to look at before hiring your mover.
1) Certification: A certification is like having a stamp of quality. Look for certificates such as IAM, ISO and FIDI. These certificates insure you will get prompt and efficient service.
2) Customer ratings: Customer reviews are a perfect way to get a sense of the quality of service to expect from a company. You read them for restaurants, so why not for moving companies who will be handling your belongings? You can read customer reviews and ratings for movers in Dubai on our site.
3) Training of crew: Some companies pride themselves in conducting months of training for their employees before assigning them to a moving job, and the level of training can really make a difference in how your things are handled.
4) Infrastructure and materials: Can you easily communicate with the supervisor and staff? Do they have closed trucks and warehouses for storage? Do they have high quality packing materials? Ask these questions before you hire a mover.
5) Age of the company: “The older the better” this rule applies for many things. Look for the age of the company, the more experience they have under their belt the more reliable they are.
For more information: If you still feel overwhelmed by all the information you have to gather, then check out MoveSouq or give us a call at +971044229639 for help.