In a non-traditional step in the NGO learning, NovoED and Stars Foundation collaborated to launch the Philanthropy University, an educational initiative that links workers in the social sector and supports them. The courses, which range from leadership to finance and fundraising, begin in September 29, 2015 and are 5 to 8 weeks long.
Fall 2015 courses are:
- Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy
- Global Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Capacity: Assessment to Action
- Leadership: Ten Rules for Impact And Meaning
- How to Scale Social Impact
- Fundraising: How to Connect With Donors
- Financial Modeling for The Social Sector
Learners are instructed by some of the world’s leading founders and publishers, including Amr Al-Dabbagh, founder of Philanthropy University.
Philanthropy University is a great place to network, collaborate, and share knowledge with people who share your mission. Enroll today in one of the courses to access great learning resources and get a chance to earn a certificate in social sector leadership from Berkeley-Haas.